• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

For Sale: spotted on Craigslist (continuous sightings)

In case you don't end up moving the collectors network talk off-list, keep in mind I'm happy to entertain inquiries about picking up items in southern WI, northern IL, and maybe even western MI. I live an hour north of Chicago, but I'm happy to drive up to a few hours to pick up items if reasonably reimbursed for gas. Nothing's happened in my neck of the woods in recent times -- I've often had to go around inquiring to folks in other parts of the country -- but if and when it does, keep me in mind.

If you did still want to break off general chatter (or coordination requests) to a separate mailing list, seems like we'd probably be better served keeping it in these forums, no?

No, that's my baby!! ;-) I bought it last week but haven't managed to pick it up yet!!

O5494_groot_1.jpg

"A truckload of computer stuff" - http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/sys/4345347143.html

dell poweredge 2500
Dell poweredge 2300
G-6300
2@P5-133
g6-266
P5-99

I see at least 10 PCs in the photo, at least one of which appears to be 386ish era, but almost all of them look to be likely AT cases by the styling so there's likely some good stuff there.

Back