• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

The South Just when you thought you have seen it all

Covers: Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and West Viriginia.

Chromedome45

Veteran Member
Delivery Options
In Country Shipping
Oh a capacitor might be missing> Ok what about the rest of the chips? I told him to recycle it. That it is worthless but no response.

Last edited:
Its not "useless" because there are plenty of sites showing the missing chips, but you would need a ROM dump. If some has one with a broken edge connector it would also be usefull. I just think its overpriced by about $69.90...

Its not "useless" because there are plenty of sites showing the missing chips, but you would need a ROM dump. If some has one with a broken edge connector it would also be usefull. I just think its overpriced by about $69.90...
Agreed. Not useless but not worth $69.90.
I have purchased depopulated boards on ebay. (and returned them to working state)
I never go much over $20 and it needs to be a rare board. (not ebay rare)

joe

Back