• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

OEMs & clones on eBay (continuous listings)

If anyone is keeping track, that Model 25 with the 286 upgrade board went for $660 + shipping (would ave been about $100 to me).

If anyone is keeping track, that Model 25 with the 286 upgrade board went for $660 + shipping (would ave been about $100 to me).
I hope someone here got it. I'd love to see it working.
FWIW, that was actually a 486/5x86 upgrade board, not a 286 upgrade board as the listing claimed.
Then it did go to a VCF member. Not me, but definitely a member.

*coughs softly*

The nicad bomb looked like it leaked a bit in the pictures, but hopefully I can fix it. Paid too much, but I have been looking for a Genesis\PC Model 25 board for like 10 years or something.... >_>

Will be excellent video material.

The guy was also selling a ratty Amiga 2000 with an 030 board at the same time, which went for more than $500. That really surprised me.

Apparently his dad had quite a collection. He says be posts a couple of items every Sunday generally, but most of the stuff he has left is 1990s and later. All the 70s/80s stuff is sold.

Last edited:
Didn't that one have an ethernet card also?

Yeah. Oldskool 10mbit AUI+BNC though, not one of the newer 100mbit twisted pair cards. It was a neat machine, other than being kinda ratty. I'd have put $300 on it, but it just wasn't worth much more than that to me.

That's the fanciest character font I've ever seen:

cordatafont.png

I love the fact the second to the last one is relaxing with a cold one and out for some skateboard adventures. Seems like a very active system.

Back