• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Old hard drives

Darshevo

Experienced Member
Hows that for a generic title? I have 2 available.

1. Seagate ST-157A - Mounted on a cool full length 16 bit 'card'. Dimensionally the size of a 3.5" HD, but 2x the height

2. Seagate ST410800N - This is one heavy HD. SCSI SOLD - Thank you NeXT

I have no idea of working condition on either. Bought a box of old computer games for the shelf and these came along in the lot

$20 for the 3.5" and $15 for the 5 1/4"

vc_02_01_10_01.JPG

vc_02_01_10_02.JPG

vc_02_01_10_03.JPG

vc_02_01_10_04.JPG

vc_02_01_10_05.JPG

-Lance

Last edited:
That Seagate SCSI drive is a good one. I've got one on a 386 that's been chugging away since it was new without so much as a hiccup. These are 7200 RPM high-performance drives that use less than 30W. Used to be Seagate's top of the line drive.

When you say Eastern Washington, you mean Washington state, right? It would be awesome if for nostalgic reasons I swapped the old Quantum 4gb SCA drive that serves as my system disk with that beast. You willing to ship up to BC?

Chuck(G): Doesn't surprise me that there are some of these old girls still plugging along - seems to be pretty stout.

Hargle: I will make a post about the games soon in the collections section

NeXT: Shipping to BC is no problem. As heavy as it is I expect it would have to go in a medium flat rate box to not cost you an arm and 2 legs (still cost you an arm :D)

-Lance

Back