• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

PDP 11/45, Part 2

Hi All;
As I am pretty well out of 14 pin wire-wrap sockets and I won't be able to use any more my Home-made TTL Computer.. I have decided to use the sockets from those boards.. So that I have enough for the M8110, M8111 prototype boards.. I have found that I have two 256K x 8 Cmos Memories, that will work, they are 28 pin Ic's..
So here are some pictures of what's left of those two Boards.. I will unwrap the smaller Board first, it is/was the Instruction Sequencer and ALU Board.. The Larger Board, is/was the Registers.. The Memory and partial I/o has already been unwrapped..

03052014021.jpg 03052014022.jpg

03052014023.jpg 03052014024.jpg

THANK YOU Marty

Hi All;
The Core Power Supply looks like it took a Dump about a week ago, So for now I am putting the PDP 11/45 away until I can afford some New Switching Power Supplies for all of the voltages that I need.. I don't want to Damage anything else..
THANK YOU Marty

Hi All;
Today, Tradde came by, and I helped Him put His 11/84 inside His place, where it should be.. And I got out the PDP 11/40 and PDP 11/45.. And showed them to Him..
I am going to now that its out, work on the PDP 11/45 again..
THANK YOU TIM, for coming over !!!!!

THANK YOU Marty

Hi All;
Today, Tradde came by, and I helped Him put His 11/84 inside His place, where it should be.. And I got out the PDP 11/40 and PDP 11/45.. And showed them to Him..
I am going to now that its out, work on the PDP 11/45 again..
THANK YOU TIM, for coming over !!!!!

THANK YOU Marty

Marty,
Thanks for having me over. And showing me your stash of old computers and other stuff.
Fascinating to a geek like me.

Back