• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by alex_theman45

1. A

NEC Prospeed 386sx for parts

Hi guys, long time no see, and I still have the non-working NEC luggable, this time missing its failed AC Adapter (that is a long story in itself) and with no way of testing it (obviously available to me. Still has the leather case, though and battery as well. I live in the outskirts of...
  2. A

WTB: Computer Shopper Magazine issues before 1995

Any issues appreciated, as long as they are in a readable condition. Send me a picture of the issue(s)' cover(s) at the least via PM, though a few photos of the inner pages would be appreciated.
  3. A

NEEDED: Repair of a early 90s vintage laptop power supply.

I have a NEC Prospeed 386sx at 16mhz with a non working AC Adapter. I am looking for someone that is capable of replacing or repairing this component. I have no set price, so feel free to PM me a quote.
  4. A

NEC ProSpeed 386SX doesn't work

So I acquired a NEC ProSpeed 386SX Modular PC, and it doesn't seem to boot or make any signs of being alive. As such, I think that the capacitors are broken and or blown. I would like to get this repaired, so could someone point me in the right direction?
  5. A

Mac LC, PMMU

Is there any way to add a PMMU to a Mac LC? I would like to do this.
  6. A

Nice 486 for sale

http://www.ebay.com/itm/IBM-AT-STYLE-486DX4-100-mhz-COMPUTER-by-ACER-WORKS-/190981622326?pt=US_Vintage_Computing_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2c77644a36
  7. A

Hello from Florida

I'm a big fan of retro computing, I just don't own/have any outside of a few PPC macs that are broken. I would really like a 386/486 pc, its just that they are less common then the Super A'con. Especially at cheap prices. The cheapest 1990s PC was a computer from Europe with a 486. And it cost...
Back