• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by animekenji

1. A

Barrel battery

I need a barrel battery for a A,T,&T 6300 Plus. Does anyone where to source these or if there is an acceptable substitute?
  2. A

Keyboard question for Tandy 3000HD

The Tandy 1000 keyboard has the same 8-pin DIN connector as the 3000 HD keyboard. Are they compatible? I have several Tandy 1000 keyboards and the 3000 keyboards cost way too much money whenever they come up for sale.
  3. A

Hot Wheels/Barbie PC

Who has one they aren't charging an arm and a leg for? :D
  4. A

Tandy Xenix

Does anyone have a working copy of Tandy Xenix? I need the one for the Tandy 3000HD, not the one for the Model 16/6000. I already have a copy of the hardcover manual, but it didn't come with the floppies.
  5. A

Corvus Hard Drive Interface

Does anyone have one of these? I'm not talking about the networking cards that you can easily find, but the hard drive interface which is a bit harder to find. I know they made them for Atari and Apple, possibly PC. Specifically looking for a lead on an Atari one but would consider one for...
  6. A

Troubleshooting a DEC Rainbow

I have an old Rainbow that has been sitting in my basement for a number of years. It worked when I got it but now won't power up. What would be the first thing to look at in these?
  7. A

Mega ST 4 with a surprise

Found a Mega ST 4 with an AdSpeed ST upgrade inside. :D
  8. A

Hacked Netpliance i-opener

Does anyone else have one of these? I picked one up a while back for cheap and was wondering if anyone had installed an Evergreen Spectra K6-2 upgrade in one.
  9. A

OK now I'm PO'd

I finally get an OS disk for my Rainbow 100 and it suddenly stops working. WTF?!? >:-( Anybody got any spares I can have?
  10. A

What was the FIRST personal computer??

http://www.blinkenlights.com/pc.shtml A VERY enlightening webpage. Even some of you pre-Altair buffs may not REALLY know the answer to the question, even though you THINK you do. :wink: Check it out and see how right (or wrong) you are.
  11. A

Just thought I'd post this info here for Tandy CoCo fans

I saw only one of these in my life. It was on ebay a while ago, long since gone, so no link. It was by Agway. Those who live in farming communities know who Agway is. It was a CoCo I in a light blue case with an Agway label on it. Well, Agway had a network farmers could connect to to get...
  12. A

Datassette Pinouts wanted

OK, so the 1530 and 1531 datassettes have different pinouts making them incompatible. I know the tape units themselves are identical. Does anyone have diagrams of how the cables and connectors are wired so that I can maybe build an interface or adapter of some kind or maybe just hack up the...
  13. A

3 Mac Pluses

Over the years I managed to salvage 3 Mac Pluses from the trash for my computer museum. One is a platinum, one is a beige Plus but the other is a strange bird. It is beige but has only an Apple logo on the front. Does not say Macintosh Plus like the other two. On the back it says Macintosh Plus...
  14. A

Commodore Plus/4 peripheral question

I just got a FREE (!) boxed Commodore Plus/4 that still works and I know they had a unique line of peripherals that you typically have to buy through one of ebays European sites to get and shipping costs are a killer and a lot of the time the seller doesn't understand English (they are found a...
  15. A

Compaq LTE 286 problem

I have recently acquired a Compaq LTE 286 "lunchbox" computer. It has other problems, but the one I want to solve right now is this, when I try to power it up with the battery inserted, it won't. When I take the battery out, it powers up fine. Is this an indication of a bad battery or just a...
Back