• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. V

How to use a IEEE1394 connection with a USB port? Plus web cam and support.

How to use a IEEE1394 connection with a USB port? Plus web cam and support. I have a Panasonic digital camcorder model PV-GS15 that I wanted to hook up to my Hewlett Packard Compaq Presario model C769US product ID KN986UA. MY camcorder can not record motion pictures on to an SD card and my...
  2. V

How to use a IEEE1394 connection with a USB port? Plus web cam and free phone.

How to use a IEEE1394 connection with a USB port? Plus web cam and support . I have a Panasonic digital camcorder model PV-GS15 that I wanted to hook up to my Hewlett Packard Compaq Presario model C769US product ID KN986UA. MY camcorder can not record motion pictures on to an SD card and...
  3. V

I am interested in hooking up to web conferencing & web phone to offer & get support.

I am interested in hooking up to web conferencing & web phone to offer & get support. I am interested in hooking up to people through Skype/ AOL AV or other system(s) to offer and obtain computer support though have never yet done so if you are familiar with how to hook up to such please send...
  4. V

How many editions were there to aCommodore 1541 User's Gudie for 5.25 inch disk drive

How many editions were there to a Commodore 1541 User's Gudie for 5.25 inch disk drive and what is the differences between the different editions? What is the highest edition number you have seen for the 1541 User's Guide? Was there an editon that showed a 1541 button you pushed to insert and...
  5. V

Commodore 128 cables and connectors and buzz sound from C128 power supply and 1902A

Commodore 128 cables and connectors and buzz sound from C128 power supply and a Commodore model 1902A monitor making a buzz sound. I been looking for a 6 pin Commodore 1902A DIN connector that would connect to my Commodore model 1902A monitor I tried a connector on the end of a serial cable...
  6. V

1541 mode versus 1571 mode, 40 column versus 80 column

Various Commodore subjects 1541 mode versus 1571 mode, 40 column versus 80, etcetera I have a Commodore 1571 disk drive which has both 1541 mode and 1571 mode. Is 1541 mode compatible only with Commodore 64 software? ' Is 1571 mode compatible only with Commodore 128 software not designed for...
  7. V

Hooking up to a Commodore model 1902A monitor from varuois outputs RGB etc.

I recently have seen and display the whole Commodore model 1902A computer monitor users manual and did some tests on my monitor from my C128 computer in RGB mode my 1902A monitor has ability to put out 16 different colors a test was done by holding down on the control key on my Commodore model...
  8. V

SID chip to add stereo sound to 64 + 1902A monitor in 80 column mode

Correction per C128 manual 2nd edition 40 column mode is via round DIN connector and my testing my C128 computer out confirmed this. I been able to get in to both 80 and 40 column modes though was not able to get the 64 mode to work in the 80 column mode though could get the 64 mode to work in...
  9. V

I need expert help on how to play the game "B. C. Qwest for Tires" for Commodore 64

I need expert help on how to play the game "B. C. Qwest for Tires" for Commodore 64 I need expert help on how to play the game "B. C. Quest for Tires" for Commodore 64 in the last water scene I keep on jumping the man I am controlling in the game in the water I try to jump over the lake of...
  10. V

Edited post S video with audio out cable to Commodore 1902A model monitor needed.

Edited post S video with audio out cable to Commodore needed This edited version fully replaces my prior post at vintage-computer.com here From S video with audio outs to Commodore model 1902A input I been interested in buying or making such a cable if possible I am not sure how to wire it if I...
  11. V

I need game controller springs for Commodore C128 used with Atari 2600 CX40 joystick

I need joystick springs for Commodore C128 used with Atari 2600 CX40 game joysticks. Not the fire button spring but the other springs. Any one knwo where I can get such at? If you reply by clicking on my user name and foloowing the prompts you are more likely to get a response from me.
  12. V

Springs needed for Atari 2600 orignal type game controllers

Springs needed for Atari 2600 original type game controllers. The game controllers are called CX40 there was an early and late version of the CX40. This used a total of 5 springs one fire button only spring and 4 other springs I have found the fire button spring for sale only. I am also looking...
  13. V

Commodore hardware equipment comparisons also Commodore manuals offered and wanted.

I am interested in knowing about all of the model numbers/ names of Commodore hardware equipment and how they compare with each other. I am also in need of a service manual for a Commodore VIC-1525 printer and a service manual for a Commodore 1541C disk drive as well as a 1581 disk drive owners...
  14. V

Edited post miscellneous comments and questions about Commodore for all

I did get my Commodore 1571 disk drive working the problem was not necessarily with the disk drive. I found I did not have my Commodore model C128 in Commodore 64 mode and found that I needed to hold down on the C= key before turning the power on to the Commodore C!28 and then turn the power on...
  15. V

Game and other software trading, Commodore disk drives, monitor and modem questions

Commodore disk drives, monitor and modem questions Steven Bolin <videoperson@gmail.com> Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 2:12 AM To: rcarlsen@tds.net Bcc: videoperson@gmail.com Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original I did get my Commodore 1571 disk drive working the...
  16. V

Where can I get a Commodore 64 game called "Donkey Kong" by Ocean... ? Game trading.

Where can I get a Commodore 64 game called "Donkey Kong" by Ocean... ? Game trading. Where can I get a Commodore 64 game called "Donkey Kong" by Ocean... ? What format was the above game on for example was it on floppy disk and if yes on what size floppy disk was it on a game cartrdige or...
  17. V

Where can I get ribbon and paper, ecetera fora Commodore model VIC-1525 printer?

Where can I get ribbon and paper, etcetera for a Commodore model VIC-1525 printer? I also need the cable that plugs in to the back the service manual and software for the printer above. I also would consider reinking if any one can tell me how to reink the above that would be appreciated a I...
  18. V

Commodore model 1902A power switch

I did take the back of the Commodore model 1902A monitor case off and though was not able to figure out how to get the power switch out and I also the front off though was not successful in getting the switch out. If some one wanted to make a video of this and post it on youtube for me let me...
  19. V

Commodore C128 wiring order

I have a Commodore C128 computer. It was making a rattling sound so I took it apart to see what was rattling in it since I thought it might be something metal shorting things out like a loose screw. It has a connector with 3 wires attached to it. The wire colors are red and white in the center...
  20. V

Commodore model 1902A computer monitor need power switch and cable and service on

On this Commodore computer monitor I have I need to hold in on the power switch to keep it on. Where would I get a replacement power switch for this at that would be like an original equipment switch and what is its Commodore part number and manufacturers name and part number and also I need the...
Back