• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. T

Viewsonic 17PS - No Display but Neck Glow

See attached photos - the display is black but the neck is glowing. It seems to be receiving a signal from the VGA I am putting to it, but the screen still stays black. I believe it is getting a signal because when I connect the VGA cable to a source the yellow status light on the front of the...
  2. T

Mid Atlantic AT Clone Power Supply 150W (CPI-1150) - Sold As Is - $30 Shipped in USA

See attached photos. I pulled this from an old clone a long time ago. Haven't had an opportunity to test it. I will ship $30 as is to anyone in the United States. This is sold as-is.
  3. T

Mid Atlantic Power Macintosh 7100/66 - For Parts - $60 Shipped USA

See attached photos - I've had this one for a while. Power supply roasted and I threw it in the trash. Everything you see in the photos is what you get. I'm willing to sell pieces of this if people want - feel free to make an offer on pieces. I'm willing to sell this to anyone for $60 and I'll...
  4. T

Counting Clock Cycles on Apple IIgs - cc65 compiler

Doing some tinkering with my IIGS and I'd like to be able to count clock cycles required for execution of a machine language program. I'm using the cc65 compiler to take some small C programs and run them on my IIGS. (essentially followed this tutorial for anyone who is also interested...
  5. T

Commodore 64 PSUs

I picked up a large C64 lot with four old PSUs (the dangerous ones) and am not sure what to do with them. I tested the 5VDC pins with my multimeter, the three without the sticker came out around 5.15V+ and the one with the sticker that says came in at about 5.07V. Should I toss these in the...
  6. T

Sending BASIC from Windows to IIGS via serial

I'm trying to send some basic to my IIGS over the serial port from command line (CMD) in Windows to my IIGS - but I'm having some problems. Some background info: I'm using COM8 on my Windows Machine (settings below) I'm using the modem port on the Apple IIGS (settings below) I begin by...
  7. T

Mid Atlantic Applied Engineering Color Switch for PC Transporter (Apple IIgs)

I need a color switch for my PC transporter that's currently in my iigs. I'll also need the two cables required to connect it to the PC transporter. Let me know what you want for it - I can pay cash / paypal etc. but am also willing to offer something in trade. I'm also willing to pay shipping...
  8. T

Missing Treasure Mountain for Windows Floppies (v1.01)

I have the first two floppies for Treasure Mountain! v1.01 for Windows, but the rest of the floppies are missing so I can't do a full install. Does anyone have the missing floppies for this? If so I'd either be interested in purchasing them or downloading disk images if you wouldn't mind...
  9. T

Samsung SyncMaster 3Ne won't display (Model CVP4237P)

My only 9 pin monitor seems not to be working! I've connected two of my devices to it and it seems to recognize it is getting a signal (the front light goes solid instead of blinking when the source is powered on.) However, Nothing ever shows up on the screen. I've turned all the adjustment...
  10. T

WTB: IBM Eduquest (Any Model, working or non-working is OK)

If anybody has an IBM Eduquest they'd be willing to part with, let me know. Condition does not matter. Let me know what you would want for it! I played on one of these machines at my school and I miss it dearly. Thanks so much for looking!
  11. T

Macintosh Recap and Ultrasonic Cleaning Service

I have been recapping and cleaning blown capacitor sludge off old macs in my large Crest ultrasonic cleaner for a while now. Have been doing some intermittent work for one client for a little while now and would like to expand my base to anyone who needs it. Let me know what needs recapped (send...
  12. T

Sony SDT-9000 DDS SCSI Tape Drive & Windows 98

I have connected up an SDT-9000 DDS Tape drive to my Pentium II windows machine but Microsoft Backup is not seeing it. Does this drive not work with the Microsoft Backup tools? Is there another backup tool I should download? I've tried going to the Sony website to download tools/drivers but all...
  13. T

Drive Rails for Arbor Computer Case (My P2 Machine)

I have a fantastic gaming machine I found for early 2000s games. However, The CD drive does not have drive rails for the case, and was duct taped inside. I would like to fix this and get the proper drive rails for 5.25" drives in this machine. If someone could advise what type of drive rails...
  14. T

New Old Stock Imagewriter II and C. ITOH 8510 Ribbons - Color & B&W - $15 for All

New Old Stock Imagewriter II and C. ITOH 8510 Ribbons - Color & B&W - $15 for All See photo for details. All ribbons are New Old Stock, but may have degraded over time. $15 incl shipping for all, ships to anywhere in the lower 48 US States. Breakdown: 2x Color Imagewriter II Ribbons 1x Apple...
  15. T

Zip 100 Drives - 1 Parallel & 1 USB - AS IS - $15 incl. shipping

See attached photos. The drives have not been tested, the parallel one accepts disks and whirrs like it should when a disk is inserted, but the USB one appears jammed. Doesn't include cables or power adapter. $15 incl. shipping.
  16. T

Packard Bell Legend 301CD - 60 MHz Pentium - w/ Dos 6.22 and Win 3.1 Installed

Looking to sell my Packard Bell Legend 301CD with 60 MHz Pentium I processor and 8 MB of RAM. Comes with a modem and the original Packard Bell sound card (I haven't installed drivers for the sound card.) I've installed MS-DOS 6.22 and Windows 3.1, along with the drivers for the CD-ROM and Mouse...
  17. T

FS: 20 MHz 386 Clone PC (Northgate Computer Systems Inc.) - For Parts / Not Working

See attached photos for details. In the past I replaced the clock battery chip (Dallas) with one I got from China. Whole machine weighs 18 lbs and is shipping from Canton, Ohio if you'd like to estimate shipping costs. I'll sell whole thing go for $20 + shipping to your area; I'm also willing to...
  18. T

FS: Socket 370 Motherboard - 4 PCI Slots - Untested - $30 incl. Shipping

See attached photos for details. I don't have the time to test this one, so sold AS-IS. $30 total for shipping within the 48 continental US states.
  19. T

WTB: IBM PS/1 SVGA Monitor

If you have one you're willing to sell, PM me and let me know what you'd like for it. Not looking for ones with cracked plastic or anything, but a bit dirty is OK.
  20. T

IBM Model M2 Keyboard ESC Key

Just got a new Model M2 keyboard that actually seems to work without any issues - save one. When I press the Esc key, the computer senses that I hit Esc two times. This does not happen on every press, but it happens on a good number of them. I normally would assume this is an issue with the...
Back