• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. cchhrriiss11

British Columbia Complete Philips P330 System [Clean]

Moving Sale -- I'll be listing a few other mini's and peripherals over the next few weeks/months. Complete Philips P330 System, including the following: - Main system unit, 4 8" Floppy Drives, CRT Display - Manuals library - Software on 8" Floppy - Philips PHOCAL Training Course on Audio...
  2. cchhrriiss11

British Columbia IBM System/34 5340 System

Moving Sale -- I'll be listing a few other mini's and peripherals over the next few weeks/months. IBM System/34 5340, Complete with no apparent missing cards, parts, etc. Everything is very clean and presentable as I was planning on using it as a museum exhibit. Has not been powered-on, will...
  3. cchhrriiss11

British Columbia Complete Clean WANG LVP2200 System

Moving Sale -- I'll be listing a few other mini's and peripherals over the next few weeks/months. Here's a complete clean Wang LVP2200 system, including the following: LVP2200 CPU (all cards present), SA1000-series hard drive, 8" Floppy Drive. 2260C Disk Pack Drive (Diablo 44B) with 10 packs...
  4. cchhrriiss11

Western Europe Spotted on FaceBook - Large IBM x86 Machines going to EWASTE

-I'm not the seller/owner- Came across this post on Facebook, anyone in the UK interested?? Found in the following FB Group: -Chris
  5. cchhrriiss11

DECMate 1 (VT278) - Defective Memory?

Hi, I'm working on a nice DECMate I just got, the whole system (VT278, Keyboard, RX02, DECWriter IV, complete manual set) is in really good shape. I've done some initial testing and it appears that the memory modules are bad. Each time I power the system on, it fails the POST on test number T6...
  6. cchhrriiss11

PDP-11/44 CIS Modules

I'm wondering if someone here recently bought the M7091 PDP-11/44 CIS Control module that was listed on eBay a little while ago? (https://www.ebay.com/itm/295613627096) I had bids on both it and the M7092 PDP-11/44 Data Path/Logic module. Funny enough, I was outbid on the M7091 but not the...
  7. cchhrriiss11

British Columbia Wanted: DEC DF112 Modem + Cards

Anyone have a DIGITAL DF112 modem they want to sell for parts? I'm really just looking for the front/rear plastic bezel, although I'll I'd definitely take a whole one. I bought a really nice DF112 off of eBay that was used internally by DEC. Unfortunately, the front and rear plastic bezels were...
  8. cchhrriiss11

British Columbia Kennedy 9219 Tape Formatter for Kennedy 9000 Transport

Hi, I'm looking for a Kennedy 9219 formatter for a Kennedy 9000 transport that I'm fixing-up... the transport looks like this: Anyone have anything? Regards, Chris
  9. cchhrriiss11

British Columbia Looking for older DEC QBUS boards

I'm restoring an old DECLAB 11/03 and am trying to put it back to the factory-built configuration... I'm missing a few cards as follows: QTY 3 MSV11-B (M7944) 4K MOS Memory QTY 1 M9400-YA BUS Terminator with Floppy Boot Anyone have any of these by any chance? Thanks! - Chris
  10. cchhrriiss11

British Columbia AAV11 (A6001) DEC 4-Channel 12-Bit D/A Card [QBUS]

Anyone have a DEC AAV11(-A) (aka A6001) card that they want to sell? I've got a DECLAB 11/03 system that I'm working on and it's unfortunately missing the card... The card looks like this: (photo stolen from an eBay sold listing) Thanks!
  11. cchhrriiss11

Kaypro PC (Professional Computer) Reload Disks

I'm looking for the reload/recovery disks for the Kaypro PC (these are different from the Kaypro 16 reload disks). These are distinctive as they have a few utilities to handle the Kaypro Realtime Clock implementation (SETRTC.COM, SETDOS.COM) and WD1002-HD0 MFM Disk Controller (HDSET.COM)...
  12. cchhrriiss11

PDP-11/34A FPU (FP11-A) on eBay

I was hoping I was the only one who saw this - looks like I'm not getting it anymore... just can't really justify $500+ M8267 FP11-A https://www.ebay.com/itm/295503176752 Jumpers https://www.ebay.com/itm/295503179454 I'm guessing these don't show up very often... -Chris
  13. cchhrriiss11

Looks like we have a new PDP-11 fan

Anyone catch this Usagi Electric video yesterday? It happened to pop-up in my feed - looks like we've got a new budding PDP-11 collector! I did cringe though when I saw all of the QBus cards sitting on the carpet! That being said, there's definitely a few neat cards that were featured, the...
  14. cchhrriiss11

British Columbia AT&T PC7300 Mouse Trade for PC6300 Mouse?

I've got a really nice AT&T PC7300 Mouse and am looking for an AT&T PC6300 Mouse... anyone have one to trade? -Chris
  15. cchhrriiss11

British Columbia WTB: Kaypro 4+88 / Kaypro Robie / Kaypro 286 / Kaypro 386

Anyone have a Kaypro 4+88 (or any other model with the +88 option installed) that they want to sell? I'm also looking for a Kaypro Robie, as well as the 286 Desktop and 386 Desktop Thanks - Chris
  16. cchhrriiss11

British Columbia Wanted: Packard Bell PC/XT Style Keyboard

Anyone have a lead on a Packard Bell PC/XT style keyboard that looks like the following? These keyboards were very common at the time and used on many XT-clone machines. I'm restoring one of these systems and it'd be great to have the matching keyboard. Thanks! -Chris
  17. cchhrriiss11

British Columbia Wanted: DEC H7004C 50-Pin Filter

Anyone have a DEC H7004C (Amphenol 452-110) filter kicking around? I'm looking for one...
  18. cchhrriiss11

British Columbia Wanted: 9-Track Tape "Sleeves"

Hey Everyone, I'm looking for about 15 "sleeves" for 9-track tapes, here's a photo of what I'm looking for: Anyone have some they want to sell or get rid of? -Chris
  19. cchhrriiss11

British Columbia Wanted: Samsung Sensor Keyboard and Mouse

Anyone have a loose Samsung "Sensor" keyboard and mouse they want to get rid of? They both are PS/2 style. Similar to the following: . Regards, Chris
  20. cchhrriiss11

British Columbia Wanted: Packard Bell PC/XT Style Keyboard

I'm looking for a Packard Bell PC/XT style keyboard similar to the following: Anyone have one kicking around? Thanks!
Back