• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. D

Ampro Little Board Plus and SmartWatch

I have an Ampro Little Board Plus that I've done the mod listed in the smartclk.asm source and installed a No-Slot Clock from Reactive Micro. This worked for quite a while, then I didn't use it for a couple of weeks. When I did power it on again and ran SMARTCLK I got the error message "error...
  2. D

DCT11-EM HALT and INT switches

I repaired my DCT11-EM last night. The HALT and INT switches were broken. I found the correct replacements on Mouser. The Mouser part number is 611-U811SHCGE and the manufacturer's part number is U811SHCGE if anyone has the same issue.
  3. D

Ampro Little Board SCSI/Plus Adapter

Does anyone have the schematics for the Ampro Little Board SCSI/Plus adapter? This is the SCSI daughter board for the original Ampro Little Board. I have a copy of a copy that's small and hard to read. I've looked around the usual places and done searches and can't find a scanned copy.
  4. D

Sym-1

I have a SYM-1 that I'd like to get working. First off is I need to get a connector for the power supply. I can't find what connector I need. Does anyone have a part number I could use to order from Mouser, Digi-Key, or Jameco?
  5. D

Lobo MAX-80 repository

I've created a repository for the Lobo MAX-80. I'll be adding software and documentation there. Right now I have copies of the CP/M 2.2, CP/M Plus, MAXDOS (LSDOS 6 for the MAX-80), MultiDOS, and DOSPLUS distribution diskettes uploaded. https://github.com/dittman1/max-80 The CP/M Plus...
  6. D

Scanning green bar documents

Does anyone have any experience with scanning green bar documents? I have a large banker's box full of program listings that I'd like to scan and OCR.
  7. D

SB180 and COMM180 HD boot

I have my SB180 with COMM180 working with my SCSI2SD now, but it won't boot from the HD. After reading through the documentation I'm not sure it's supposed to be able to boot from the HD like the SB180FX. Is that the case?
  8. D

VAXstation 4000/VLC LCG switch

I've checked a couple of the manuals and have done a search to find out what the dipswitch on the LCG card does. Does anyone know? To clarify, I'm not talking about S3, it's the one on the top of the card at the back.
  9. D

Radio Shack TRS-80 FP-215 Plotter

I have an FP-215 plotter with only one pen and that pen is dry. I've searched but have been unable to find out if this plotter was a relabel or not or a source for the pens. I'm hoping someone might know of compatible pens.
  10. D

Model 2000 Infocom disk images

Does anyone have disk images of the Model 2000 version of Planetfall or The Witness?
  11. D

Apple IIgs 8MB RAM problem

I have a IIgs with a TransWarp GS and CFFA3000. When I install a GGLABS RAMGS/8 GS/OS locks up during boot. I don't have any problems with the card removed. I've run the ROM diags in the IIgs and the TWGS diags with and without the RAMGS/8 installed and they all pass. Is this a compatibility...
  12. D

Ampro Little Board/Plus and SCSI2SD

I recently bought an Ampro Little Board/Plus. I have a SCSI2SD v5.1 card that I'd like to use with it. I tried setting the SCSI2SD card up with one 20MB virtual drive. When I try to do an HFORMAT I get an error that the device isn't responding. Has anyone got this setup working? If so what...
  13. D

DEC Professional software

I got a VR201 and pulled my Pro380 out and set it up. It sounds like the hard drive (RD52) is dead. I can use one of David Gesswein's emulators to replace it which will also give me the flexibility to have multiple drive images so I can installed different operating systems on each. The...
  14. D

Floppy write protect question

8" floppies require the notch to be covered to enable writing to the disk. 5.25" floppies require the notch to be uncovered to enable writing to the disk (and 3.5" drives require the hole to be uncovered to enable writing to the disk). I've always wondered why this was reversed when the 5.25"...
  15. D

SE or SE/30 with dead system board, no floppy, no hard drive

I need an SE or SE/30 with a good CRT and analog board, so if someone has one with a dead system board they'd like to sell let me know. I have an SE/30 that needs a CRT and analog board.
  16. D

.OBJ files

I downloaded a couple of archives and there a programs supplied as .OBJ files (for example, LD301.LBR has LD301.OBJ). L80 and LINK look for .REL files. What linker processes these? I always used M80 in the past which generates .REL.
  17. D

Model II vertical hold problem

I have a Model II with the RCA CRT and CRT board. I had the AA11080 power supply in it and swapped it out for an AA11082. After that I have unstable vertical hold. Before I describe the symptoms I will say that I swapped back in the AA11080 power supply and it didn't help. The symptoms are I...
  18. D

Installing A/UX on a Mac IIci

I'm having problems installing A/UX 3.0.1 on a Mac IIci. The IIci has 128MB of RAM and a scsi2sd for the hard drive with an 8GB SD card partitioned into three 2GB disks and one 1.7GB disk. There are no cards installed other than the cache card. The first time after booting from the...
  19. D

DEC Professional DECNA

What operating systems for the Pros supported the DECNA card?
  20. D

Mac SE Ethernet issue

I have a Mac SE with an Asante MacCon SE Ethernet board installed. The SE is running 7.1. I installed the drivers for the Ethernet card but it's not communicating. If I run ADLS it identifies the card and MAC address and I can see recieved broadcast packets but none of the other counters show...
Back