• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. M

TSV05

Is TSV05 the name of the tape media? What is the name of the actual drive and controller? I’ve done some google searching but haven’t come up with much. Thanks, Maxfli
  2. M

Wang OIS (Office Information Systems) 50

What type of system is this? Anyone know what OS is run on these systems (DOS, Unix)?
  3. M

Wang PC-XC5-3

What type of system is this Wang PC-XC5-3? Looking at one for sale but don’t know much about them, was hoping someone could shed some light on this system, as a google search didn’t turn up anything.
  4. M

Twentieth Anniversary Mac

I found a Twentieth Anniversary Mac on eBay but it dose not come with any software or a keyboard with the track pad. How hard would it be to get a keyboard for it and OS media...
  5. M

HP 9816 with dual floppy drive

I have seen for sale a HP 9816 and was woundering other than the floppy drive and printers, what other peripherals are available for the unit?
  6. M

HP MPE/iX

How common is the os (MPE/iX) run on the HP 3000 series? I found two online for sale but they have no hard drives in them. I take it it’s just a scsi hard drive.
  7. M

Modem for Mac Color Classic

Is it possible to connect a modem to a Mac Color Classic? I found an Apple Macintosh Data Modem 2400, will this work?
  8. M

NCR 1102-6000

I saw this NCR 1102-6000 on eBay and was wondering if any one can give me some information on it. Like what OS it runs, what was it used for, what accessories can be used with it? https://www.ebay.com/itm/324996418684?hash=item4bab4bcc7c:g:JyQAAOSwE2Bh4a-I
  9. M

Printer sharing

I have an Apple IIe, Apple IIc+ and Apple III. I want to have one ImageWriter printer connected to the three Apple computers with a manual selector switch. What type of switch do I need?
  10. M

PMAG-B video card

Does anyone know the type of connector or part number for the cable to go from The video card PMAG-B (turbo channel, alpha system) to a monitor? Thanks in advanced.
  11. M

VAXStation II

Does this machine run VMS as its operating system? What are the ports on the rear for...
  12. M

Mac G3 Beige A/V

I have seen some Mac G3 Beige systems with the personality card that has Audio/Video input and output (s-video and RCA). What programs on what OS version are compatible with this hardware?
  13. M

NEC Astra 330VS

What type of system is this, mainframe, server? What OS does it run? thanks in advanced!!
  14. M

DEC MicroVax 2000

I came upon this system on ebay and was looking to get some insight to it after reading the user manual. On the back of the system I notice there is a device next to the serial port that looks to be a terminal block to accept the DEC-423 type plug, there are three of those outlets. Is this to...
  15. M

DEC Vaxstation 3100/30

I am looking at a vaxstation 3100/30, catch is that I’d does not come with a keyboard, mouse or monitor. Would it be cheaper to just get a DEC terminal or buy a keyboard (lk201 or lk401) a mouse and a video adapter ( having a hard time finding an adapter with a two row 15 pin connector, found...
  16. M

AS/400 System

I have found the below system on eBay and am trying to find manuals and more information on it, how ever I can seem to figure out what model it is. Can anyone help...
  17. M

Power Mac G4

I was looking at a Power Mac G4 (PCI - M7631LL/A) and it only has a single VGA port for a monitor, it is also running OS X (not sure which revision). So I was wondering if it would be possible to install an additional video card to have two displays? It has open PCI 33Mhz slots. Here’s a link...
  18. M

Ibm 8203-e4a

Does anyone know if the IBM 8203-E4A is an iSeries or pSeries system? What OS is supported?
  19. M

IBM 9111-520 firmware

I have bought an IBM 9111-520 (Power5, AIX) but the firmware level is at SF230_145 and I want to get to the latest level so I can connect it to an HMC to create 2 LPARs. When I look up the latest firmware it has been archived. Any idea how I can download the needed firmware?
  20. M

DEC/Compaq DS-SWXRA-HC

I'm looking at the DEC/Compaq DS-SWXRA-HC as a disk array solution for my two DEC 3000-700 systems (they have onboard Centronics 50 pin SCSI interface). I have been looking for a manual to explain how this array works and a hardware diagram but have been unable to find one. It looks like the...
Back