• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Recent content by Dawgchyper91

1. D

**Wanted** Commodore PET/CBM Computer

Hello to all :) I am looking for a Commodore PET/CBM Computer in good working condition. Would love to find one at a reasonable price. I would like just the computer itself and no added hookups. I am purchasing the PETdisk and will be using to play games that way. If you have a spare one...
  2. D

Ebay Auction- Apple II/ II Plus Related Items

Hello :) I posted a few items that are apple related up for bids starting at .99 on ebay right now. If anyone has an questions please feel free to send me a message. I no longer have my apple ii plus, so these items may come to use to anyone who has an apple ii or apple ii plus or if your an...
  3. D

IBM Aptiva 2142-S6H Complete Working Setup-Pickup Only

I dont know if anyone is interested or not but I have a complete IBM Aptiva 2142-S6H Working Setup. Includes all power cables and hard drive cables. Monitor, Stand, External Drive, IBM Bose Base Module, Keyboard, and mouse. I would like this to be a pick-up only auction. I would love to sell...
  4. D

Is this a good deal for a huge apple/mac bundle?

Just curious to see if other people on this forum thought this was a good deal. Normally I post my ads in the local newspaper/online around here in my area looking for vintage computers and there was a woman that happened to message me with all of her apple/mac computers that she has had from...
  5. D

Few Commodore Items that I have on Ebay

Hey Everyone :) If anyone is interested I have a few commodore items on my ebay. Books, a whole lot of software. Nothing to crazy, but if anyone would like to take a look at my ebay, feel free to do so :) http://www.ebay.com/sch/dawgchyper91/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1 If you have...
  6. D

Anyone Collect Vintage Computer Magazines?

Hello :) With downsizing my collection, I am left with well over a hundred vintage computer magazines dating from early 1980s-1990/91. They range from: All magazines are intact, no pages missing, and all of the special promotion tearouts are still intact. Again let me know! Compute! Family...
  7. D

Clearing Out the Collection...Anyone interested? :)

Hello to all :) I posted a previous ad in regards to me clearing out my collection underneath the "Vintage Computer Auctions" where I listed my ebay url. Some of the items I had for sale were successful but right now, if the price is fair, give me an offer on anything and Ill be happy to sell...
  8. D

Clearing out most of my collection!

Hello to everyone :) I am clearing out most of collection due to a couple of reasons. I feel that majority of the stuff that I have collected over the years, can go to someone and they can benefit from that item and someone can appreciate it more! My ebay username is: Dawgchyper91...
  9. D

Has anyone heard of the "AppleJuice" Power Reserve Supply for the Apple II?

I recently came across an Apple II PLUS computer which came with basically everything that you can think of. I was very happy to add it the collection :) In the lot there is an item called the "AppleJuice" Power reserve supply which was manufactured by High Technology INC. Unfortunately it...
  10. D

Help with knowing what these computer chips are?

Hello to all! I ran across these in a big lot of computer items that I came across, and it came with the heathkit computer and Im not exactly sure what they are meant to do? There are 24 chips total, and they all are in this anti static tube. 1 chip that is different from the others read...
  11. D

Tandy 1000 RL/HD Setup for Sale :) A lot of stuff included!

For the Tandy lovers at heart or for someone seeking a Tandy 1000 RL/HD setup, I have one here posted on ebay :) :D Everything works great. I have a lot of pictures of this beauty as well as 1 video showing the startup on my photo bucket account...
  12. D

T.H.I.S (Technological Highbred Integrated System) By MAD (Micro Aided Design)

Hello! I came across this commodore 128 software awhile back and I have never seen this CAD software before. Its called T.H.I.S and it stands for Technological Highbred Integrated System. And its developed by Micro Aided Designs. This came from an older gentleman in his late 60s who was a...
  13. D

Quite a Few Goodies For Sale on Ebay :)

Hello to everyone! Currently right now I am selling some of my extra computers/accessories that I dont need or I have no use for them. I figured Id post a thread here telling you all what I am selling. I know there are some people out there that would like to buy some of this stuff :) Each one...
  14. D

Could I use an Atari 800xl power supply on a commodore 64?

Hello Everyone, First Id like to say thank you for the people for helping me in the Atari800 xl problem. I have fixed it and it works great! So thank you very much :) My question here is that, can you use an atari 800xl power supply on a commodore? It has the same pins and all but could you...
  15. D

Help with Atari 800 xl Please :)

I recently received an atari 800 xl from a friend with 2 games; Donkey kong and star raiders. Whenever I insert the cartridge and turn on the computer it just says "Ready". Is there anything that I have to type to run the game? Please help me as I really want to play this thing badly! Thank you...
Back